"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Thursday 29 May 2014

PowerPoppy - Digi Tulips

I am loving the new PowerPoppy website and while I love stamping with physical stamps it is fun to have digi's sometimes (and they arrive much faster)! Digi's or not, the new images from PowerPoppy are just gorgeous and I enjoyed colouring each and every one of them!
For my other cards please visit: Peonies, Gerbera Daisies and Gladioli.

This is my card that I made with the PowerPoppy Digi Tulip set.

Elizabeth Whisson, PowerPoppy, digi stamp, Tulips, Copic, handmade card

I printed the PowerPoppy Digi Tulips onto X-Press It blending card using my printer and then coloured them with Copics. I then diecut them with Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic  Elements Resplendent Rectangles and inked around the edge with Distress Ink Worn Lipstick before removing from the die. The sentiment is also from the same set which I have cut out using Sizzix scalloped circles and inked around the edge with the same Distress Ink. The rest of my card is Bazzill textured cardstock and the ribbon from my stash.

Copic markers used: RV11,  RV14, RV17, RV19, G21, G24, G28, BG78, W5, YR04 and B41.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #134 - Anything Goes; and
2.  Inkspirational Challenge #57 - Bloom.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments :

  1. wow what great colouring and love the subtle background. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty details on this lovely card. Lovely colouring and the diecut works beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to check out your tulips, too. So gorgeous! All of these Power Poppy digis are amazing and I love seeing them used so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous colouring of the flowers! Love it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come and join us again next time :o)
    Pia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...