"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Copic Journal - more colour combinations

I've been slowly working on my copic journal over the last few months (not really getting anywhere fast but plodding along slowly). Thought I'd share some more copic colour combinations that I've been adding to my journal.

Elizabeth Whisson, Copic Journal, Copic, Flourishes, Bloomin Aussie Florals, colour combinations
You can see one of my daughters decided to help me out on this page :-)

Elizabeth Whisson, Copic Journal, Copic, Flourishes, Bloomin Aussie Florals, colour combinations
Flower stamp is from Flourishes "Bloomin Aussie Florals"

Elizabeth Whisson, Copic Journal, Copic, Our Daily Bread Designs, Butterfly, colour combinations
Butterfly stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs "Butterfly"

Elizabeth Whisson, Copic Journal, Copic, Our Daily Bread Designs, Butterfly, colour combinations

Elizabeth Whisson, Copic Journal, Copic, Our Daily Bread Designs, Butterfly, colour combinations


This last photo is a bit blurry sorry (was taking them in a hurry) but it's just to show you some techniques that I've been working on in my journal too. This one is about shading with undertones - it really does make a difference! The image comes free on the CD you get with Copic Colouring Guide Level 4:Fine Detail by Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker. I've only just started looking at the book and am learning so much! I won't share the actual colours I used (as I used the same ones as they suggest in the book and I don't want to breach any copyright) - so you'll just have to buy the book :-)
 

See more of my copic colour combinations and techniques:
Colour combinations
Skin Colours
Colourless Blender Techniques
Hair Colours 

I have also started a Copic page - you can view it here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...