"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Thursday 29 May 2014

PowerPoppy - Digi Gladioli

PowerPoppy stamps are awesome and in the month of May four digi stamp sets were released! I have had an awesome time colouring each and every one! Check out my other cards here: Tulips, Gerbera Daisies and Peonies.

The PowerPoppy blog has also started some challenges in May and one of them is a Get Sketchy (sketch) challenge. Here is my card:



This is the sketch:
http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/get-sketchy.html

I have printed the PowerPoppy Digi Gladioli image onto X-Press It blending card and coloured with Copic markers. This has then been mostly cut with the Sizzix oval framelit except for two parts of the Gladioli that I have fussy cut around. The sentiment is also printed onto X-Press It blending card and has been diecut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Seventeen. I have used the same Spellbinders die set to cut the red DP (Basic Grey RSVP). The two green strips are from Bo Bunny Family Is collection and the blue/white background piece is from ODBD Christian Faith Paper Collection. The card base is Bazzill textured cardstock. All pieces have been inked around the edges using Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire. The buttons are Beutron craft buttons and the twine is AnnaBelle Stamps natural hemp twine.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Copics used: B60, B63, B65, B69, YG21, YG25, G43, G46 and G29.

Thanks for looking :-)

6 comments :

  1. Love the glads in this beautiful blue Elizabeth! The dp compliment them perfectly! I entered glads also! We're thinking alike again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautifully colored Glads and your papers really make them pop! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad you could play along in Power Poppy's challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring and great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful..great coloring. Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, you've done such a beautiful job on this card. Not only are your glads colored to swoonworthy perfection, but your choice of papers and colors to complement them makes this an extremely eyecatching and delightful creation! I'm completely in love! I'm a bit late getting around to looking, but I'm glad I did. I hope you'll be able to join in future Power Poppy challenges, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I said before, you do amazing colouring!
    Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come and join us again next time :o)
    Pia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...