"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Thursday 15 May 2014

Bookmarks

I made these bookmarks a few weeks ago but haven't had a spare moment to add them to my blog until now!







Materials
Top row:
All three stamped images are from Flourishes - Gerber Daisies, Sunflowers and Winter Blossoms. Stamped on X-Press It blending card and coloured with Copic markers. The first and second bookmarks are diecut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large and the third one is diecut from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Tags and Flags. I'm not entirely sure...but I think the Distress Inks I have used are Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac.

Middle row:
All stamped images are from PowerPoppy by Marcella Hawley - Springtime Love and Azalea. They are stamped on X-Press It blending card and coloured with Copic markers. The first and second bookmarks are diecut with Our Daily Bread Designs custom bookmark dies and the third one is diecut from Spellbinders Nestabilities Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large. The first and third one have Distress Ink Shaded Lilac inked around the edges.

Last row:
All stamped images are from Our Daily Bread Designs - The Light of Life, Bookmarks Trees and Bookmark Verses. They are stamped on X-Press It blending card and the first two are coloured with Copic markers. The second and third bookmarks are diecut with Our Daily Bread Designs Bookmark Dies and the first one is diecut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Tags and Flags. I have used Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade and Shaded Lilac to ink around the edges of the second and third one.

Each bookmark is backed with a piece of white paper (diecut to the same shape as the bookmark) so that you cannot see the Copics that have bled through the X-Press It blending card.

I am sure I did write down which Copic markers I used on each one... when I find exactly where I wrote it I will update this post.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment :

  1. wow! These are all absolutely gorgeous! They are so beautiful and so unique. Love the images and your colour choices. Such beautiful gifts these will make! Thanks for sharing this wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...