"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Saturday 31 May 2014

Gone Fishing

I love Mo Manning's images - this one is called "Fishing". I have had it coloured for a while but only just made it into a card tonight for my husband's boss who loves fishing (although his boat is a tad bit bigger!) Here is my card:

Elizabeth Whisson, Mo Manning, digi stamp, Fishing, Copic, Copic sketch, boating, handmade card

I have printed Mo Manning's digital image "Fishing" onto X-Press It blending card and coloured with Copic markers. The DP is Studio Calico - Here and There and the base card (and backing for the picture) is Bazzill textured cardstock "Artic". 

 I've then added a few touches of glossy accents to the fishing rod, float and water in the bucket.

The Copic colouring took me a while but the card was whipped together in a few minutes.


Materials List:
Copics: (The sections with a "?" I am not entirely sure of the exact colours I used)
   Boat: E31, E71, E57, E29, W5
   Pants and water in bucket(?): B90's
   Shirt: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
   Bucket(?): C's
   Toolbox(?): YG63, YG67
   Hat(?): E40's
   Fishing rod: N1, N5, N8
   Float: R46, B60
   Water: B32, B34
Stamps: Mo Manning Fishing (digital stamp)
Ink: Printer ink and Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
Cardstock / DP: X-Press It blending card, Bazzill textured Artic and Studio Calico - Here and There
Dies: None
Other: Inkssentials glossy accents, Uniball signo white gel pen, X-Press It double sided tape and X-Press It high tack foam mounting tape.

Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...