"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Friday 22 November 2013

White on white

I've never made a white on white card so I decided to enter the Inkspirational Challenge 43 - Colour - White on White. I like challenges because they usually challenge me to do / use something that I don't normally do / use :-) Here is my card:





Copics: None (this was a shock to the system!)
Stamps: None (so was this!)
Ink: None (and I'm impressed my card actually stayed white on my "ink" coloured desk!)
Cardstock: Bazzill Candy Shoppe heavy weight cardstock - Marshmallow, X-Press It blending card
Dies: Sizzix "Happy Birthday #3", Sizzix + Hero Arts Stamp and Diecut set #657778, Butterfly die (free with Issue #56 of Australian Simply Cards) and Sizzix scallop circle.
Other: Craft Concepts embossing folder "Christmas Vine", A6 embossing folder "Butterfly and flowers" (free with Issue 54 of Australian Simply Cards), AnnaBelle Stamps 3 mm sprinkles "Icicle", Stickles "Star Dust", Inkssentials "glossy accents", X-Press It double sided tape, X-Press It clear gel glue, Uni-trim eyelet lace, Green Tara 12 mm white lace and white tulle.

1 comment :

  1. Great to see you step out of your comfort zone with our challenge and you've made a gorgeous creation. I especially love the lace and gems. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...