"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Saturday 30 November 2013

Penny Black Christmas

I love this gorgeous little hedgehog by Penny Black. I coloured him with my Prismacolor pencils (first image I've coloured with them so please be nice! :-) )



I'm entering this card in the November Scrapbook Boutique monthly challenge. This was the inspiration:


Some more photos of my card:




Copics: None
Prismacolor: PC912, PC909, PC908, PC928, PC922, PC924, PC927, PC1051, PC1054, PC1056, PC935, PC1023, PC1085 and PC941.
Stamps: Penny Black "A Thorny Affair", Flourishes "Tiny Flowers and Tags"
Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black", Distress Ink "Mowed Lawn"
Cardstock: Quill XL Multiboard white and KaiserCraft "Mint Twist"
Dies: Sizzix ovals and Cherry Lynn Designs "Tags 1"
Other: Molotow signal white paint pen, red/green/white ribbon from my stash, X-Press It clear gel glue and double sided tape.

2 comments :

  1. Really totally the cutest! Reminds me that I *need* to get out my PB images and play.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring with your Prismas. He is totally cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...