"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Thursday 10 December 2015

Copic colouring

I've made these gift boxes for my children's teachers. Here are the Copic colours I used to colour the images.

Image No.1: Power Poppy digi stamp "Partridge in a Pear Tree"


The branches have been coloured using E31, E35 and E25.
Foliage has been coloured using YG61 and YG67.
The "nuts" have been coloured using E31 and E 35. The partidge's beak is E97.
The inside of the pear was coloured using Y11 and YG21

Image No. 2: Mo Manning digi stamp Cats in the Christmas Tree
Not sure why this image insists on being upside down.... but I've used G24 and G28 for greenery.
 

The star also uses these colours.
In case you can't quite see, inside the cat's ears are R20.
I then used N7, N4 and N1 for shadows on the ground.

For step by step instructions on how I made the gift boxes please see this post.

Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...