"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Copic Class

I had an awesome time on the weekend teaching some lovely ladies about Copic markers. We did an "Introduction to Copic Markers" class and covered topics from types of markers to how to choose blending colours from the Copic colour wheel and a bit about the Copic colourless blender (and other exciting stuff!). I didn't get any photos during the class (we were all so busy "playing" with our markers!) but here are a few "before" photos:

This was my "Copic" table that I set up with examples of Copic products and ways to use the markers

The table all set up and ready to go :-)

This gorgeous little guy is "Baby Fairy Bug" by Mo Manning (digital stamp) - this was an example to show some of the types of blending that we learnt during the calss
The above and below images are photographed through the clear plastic stands that they were in; this is why there are some "unusual" marks across them - reflections!

Two more gorgeous stamps showing some more examples of blending with Copic markers.
The image on the left is from Whimsy Stamps - "Silver Fairy"
The image on the right is again from Mo Manning (digital stamp) - "Fairy Butterfly"


I am looking forward to the next Copic Class (will be in September sometime - date to be confirmed). If you're interested in attending any classes and live in the South West of Western Australia - send me an e-mail (link on left side bar), or check out my 
Card and Copic Classes page.

I have also started a Copic page - you can view it here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...