"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Thanks Berry Much

I had fun making this quick card using Our Daily Bread Designs products. 

Our Daily Bread Designs, Elizabeth Whisson, Strawberries, Thanks Berry Much, DCWV Sweet Tangerine, Freshly Picked, Copics, Copic sketch, handmade card, ODBD Doily die, ODBD Matting Circles, ODBD Circle Ornament Dies, ODBD Pennant Dies,

I've stamped the imaged from Our Daily Bread Designs Strawberries onto X-Press It blending card and coloured with Copics.

Copic colours used
Strawberries and flowers: R12, R14, R17 and some prismacolor pencils
Greenery: G40, G43, G46
Box: E42, E44, E47, E49
Ground: E42, G40, G43, C3 and colourless blender

I've diecut the image and matted using ODBD Matting Circles dies and ODBD Circle Ornament dies. I've added a doily, diecut using ODBD Doily Dies, behind the circles. 

The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs Strawberries and has been diecut using ODBD Pennant dies

The DP that I've used is DCWV Freshly Picked and Sweet Tangerine and Bazzill textured cardstock. The Distress Ink I used (to ink the edges of my layers) is Distress Ink Ripe Persimmon.


Our Daily Bread Designs current challenge is a sketch challenge. You can see the card I made for the challenge here. See this post to join in all the fun!


Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...