"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Friday 27 February 2015

Black and White

Sharing another card I made using Our Daily Bread Designs' February release.


This card is made using the Our Daily Bread Designs Miss You stamp set. 

I made up my card base and cut all my layers to size first. Then I've stamped the image using VersaFine Onyx Black. This is a pigment ink and gets a better coverage than Memento Tuxedo Black does on solid areas. 

I stamped the sentiment on the side and then doodled around the edge using a black 0.5 mm Copic multiliner.

Nice and simple! Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...