"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Friday 24 October 2014

Geraniums

I've been very busy lately making quite a few cards to enter in to one of the local shows here. I'm very excited as it's the first show I've entered my cards in - and tomorrow I will find out how I did! I wanted to share one of the cards I made using this gorgeous geranium stamp from "Geraniums Take Two" by Power Poppy.

Elizabeth Whisson, Geraniums Take Two, Power Poppy, powerpoppy, copics, handmade card, doodles, doodling, copic multiliner

I've stamped the Geraniums onto X-Press It blending card and coloured with Copic markers. 

Copic markers used:
Flowers: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29 and YG63 for deep shadows
Leaves: G02, G14, G16, G28 and C7 for shadows

I've then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set, "Geraniums Take Two" by Power Poppy in the top right corner. And I've done some doodling around the edge using 0.5 mm and 0.1 mm Copic multiliners.

I am sharing this card over on the Power Poppy blog for 'Peep of the Week'

Thanks for looking!


Updated: If you want to see how I did in the show please go to this post.

2 comments :

  1. Your coloring is exquisite!! And I love your doodled framing!! What a beauty! Thanks for participating in our Power Peeps Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these geraniums! I simply have to color them up again sometime. You did SUCH a beautiful job, and I love how mail-friendly this is. Your border really sets off the image. Thanks for playing in our Peep of the Week Challenge. It's very exciting to see your beautiful card there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...