"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Friday 27 May 2016

Pencils and tulips

I can't believe February was my last post - and it's now nearly June!! I've been so caught up in school, work and living on our new property that I haven't picked up my Copics (or made cards) as much as I would've liked. But I have been doing some things - just haven't got around to posting!

A while ago I held an "open house" for friends and family to come and have a chat / do some craft activities while the kids played and also did some colouring-in. This is one piece I coloured for that day.

Elizabeth Whisson, Alshandra, tulips, prismacolour, pencils, PowerPoppy, Scripture Collection 9, Recipe and Tags dies, Our Daily Bread Designs, Canson Mi Tientes

The image is a digital stamp "tulips" by PowerPoppy and has been coloured using Prismacolor pencils on Canson Mi Tientes card.

The stamp and die are both from Our Daily Bread Designs - Scripture Collection 9 and Recipe and Tags Dies.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment :

  1. Oh, Elizabeth, it's been a long time, but how wonderful to see this beautifully colored tulips image! Beautiful, sweet friend, and I hope to see something new again soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...