"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Quick Cards

I couldn't resist making some more cards using some dies from the Our Daily Bread Designs' November release - they're just so gorgeous! 

Here is my first card:
Elizabeth Whisson, Our Daily Bread Designs, Sparkling Stars Dies, Flourished Star Pattern Die, Christmas Paper Collection, Winter Paper Collection, Shine On
For this card I've diecut some DP (ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2014) using the largest die from the ODBD Flourishes Star Pattern dies. This has then determined the size of the rest of my card. I stamped the sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs Shine On in the bottom right corner using black ink.

For the stars I have stamped the two larger stars from ODBD Shine On using clear ink onto ODBD Winter Paper Collection and then embossed with silver EP. I've then diecut these using the coordinating ODBD Sparkling Stars dies.

I placed some DP (ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2014) cut to size (so that you can see the sentiment) underneath the two stars that I've popped up on foam tape. I've then placed all this on my card base of Bazzill textured card and added 3 rhinestones to the top right corner.


Here is my second card:
Elizabeth Whisson, Flourished Star Pattern Die, Our Daily Bread Designs, Christmas Paper Collection 2014
This card is really quick and easy as it is just all the dies from ODBD Flourished Star Pattern diecut from DP (ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2014). With each successive die I've just alternated between the green DP and the pink DP. My card base is Bazzill textured card. 

I popped up some layers on foam tape to give some more dimension and I added some Stickles Turquoise to give it some sparkle.

Thanks so much for looking and enjoy your Christmas!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...