"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Monday 14 April 2014

Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo - Brisbane

I am soooo excited to be able to travel to Brisbane this year to the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo! (Brisbane is about 4 000 kms away from where I live - on the other side of Australia!) 
It's on from Saturday, 7 June to Monday, 9 June 2014! 
They have just launched the 2014 preview magazine - check it out (and much more) on their website.

I also very, very excited to be doing my standard Copic certification on the Friday while I am over there (just waiting for official confirmation that I am "in")... more details about this on the Copic Marker website.

Only 51 days to go!!! (can you tell I'm excited?!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...