"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Tuesday 4 March 2014

When it rains...

I really enjoy making cards using Annabelle Stamps, but I haven't used them as much as I would've liked to lately. I visited their blog tonight and realised that the February challenge is nearly over and I haven't entered! So I made this card tonight to enter it in the challenge. AC176 February challenge theme is Love. Here is my card:

Elizabeth Whisson, Annabelle stamps, a beautiful day, distress ink, walnut stain, watrecolour, watercolour paper, kraft, spellbinders labels seventeen, fancy framed tags two, watercolor,

I chose to get my watercolour pencils out for this one (leaving my Copics aside for once). I added some glossy accents over the heart, ribbon/bow in the girl's hair and over the raindrops (plus some extras) for added texture.

Copics: None
Stamps: Annabelle Stamps A Beautiful Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Cardstock: Bazzill kraft, Ranger watercolour paper, Annabelle Stamps mini paper pack
Dies: Spellbinders nestabilities labels seventeen, Spellbinders shapeabilities fancy framed tags two
Other: Annabelle Stamps 9 mm chocolate/cream striped ribbon, Inkssentials glossy accents, Derwent watercolour pencils, Pentel waterbrush

2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how you've coloured the image!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this month :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo adorable! Love the image and your coloring and your dp and your design and ribbon and I like it too! Really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...