"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Friday 27 December 2013

I'm joining the ODBD CT !

I am sooooo excited to announce that I will be joining the Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge Team from January 2014

When I started making cards I remember wishing that I had some Christian based stamps. One day I was flicking through a cardmaking magazine and found an advertisement for their company. I decided to have a look and was sooo happy with what I found! The company is based in the US so postage is a little expensive getting to Australia but soooo worth it as their stamps and dies are fantastic quality (and I'm not just saying this because I'm joining their team - I really do love their stamps and dies)! 

One of my goals in my cardmaking is to spread the Word of God and to share the Gospel. So you can imagine how excited I was when I was asked to join the ODBD Challenge Team - a Christian based stamp company!

My other sisters on the ODBD Challenge Team are:
please visit their blogs - they are very talented and there is LOADS of inspiration on their sites!
 
You can see all the members of The Bread Basket (ODBD design team) here.  
 
Our Daily Bread Designs

Our Daily Bread Designs usually runs a challenge every week with a particular theme/sketch/inspiration. Checkout their challenge page for current and past challenges. All are welcome to enter. You also have a chance of winning a prize! (usually a gift certificate to be used towards stamps from their store). You are not required to use their stamps but if you have them we'd love to see them! You also have a chance at being chosen for the Shining the Light Award. What are you waiting for?! Come on and join in the fun! :-)
 
Looking forward to seeing your creations in 2014!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...