"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Monday 1 July 2013

Computer Guy

My cousin turned 21 a few days ago and I really enjoyed making this card for him. I first came across Mo Manning's digital stamps a few months ago and really like the style (plus there are some great stamps for boys!). I still prefer the physical stamps to the digital ones but I couldn't resist getting a few. My cousin has a Bachelor in Computer Science and is currently studying Honours (plus he likes his computer games) so I thought the stamp was appropriate.





I found my inspiration for my card from this one by Brigitte.

Copics: B32, B34, B37, R24, R27, R59, C1, C3, C5, C6, C7, C2, E50, E70, E74, C4, E53, E55, BV00, E00, E11, Y15, YG07, 0, YR18, E23, E25, E27, E20, W00, W1, W2, Y11, Y17, YR15, E97, E99 and B000.
Stamps: Digital Stamp - Computer Guy by Mo Manning and AnnaBelle Stamps "Flower's For You" - Happy Birthday
Ink: printer ink, Memento "Rich Cocoa"
Cardstock: X-Press It blending card, KaiserCraft "Technologic", DCWV Textured Brights, Creativ black blank card base
Dies: Cherry Lynn Designs "Tags 1"
Other: Copic multiliner 0.3 mm Sepia and Gray, AnnaBelle Stamps papercord - white (coloured with E97 and E99 copics), American Crafts premium ribbon, HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus, Beutron craft button, At you Spica glitter pen #00 Clear, glossy accents, rotary trimmer, We R memory keepers small eyelet, scissors, acrylic block, double sided tape and X-Press It high tack foam mounting tape.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...