"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Sunday 12 May 2013

Party Time

Am having a get together soon so I thought I would handmake my invitations. Couple of photos of what they turned out like.

Thank you to one of my best friends for tying all of the buttons! You did a fantastic job and you saved me sooo much time :-)









Some of the materials include: Sizzix/Tim Holtz Bigz Die "Elegant Flourishes" and "Flower Layers #7", Cherry Lynn Designs "Tags 1", ribbon from my stash, DCWV "The Stardust Stack" cardstock, Creative Plain cardstock, DCWV "The Homespun Stack" cardstock, Beutron craft buttons.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...