"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Friday 26 February 2016

Everything's Rosy


Elizabeth Whisson, Alshandra, PowerPoppy, Power Poppy, Everything's Rosy, Annabelle Stamps, Standing Tall, Roses, mugs, cups, prismacolor pencils, Birthday, handmade card

Again, I usually use Copics to colour my stamped images but today I've used Prismacolor pencils. The image is a digital stamp called "Everything's Rosy" from PowerPoppy. The sentiment I have used is from Annabelle Stamps "Standing Tall". The edges are inked with Distress Ink Worn Lipstick. 

Thanks for looking!

2 comments :

  1. Oh, Elizabeth, this is gorgeous, and I so love this image. And, wow, your pencil coloring is fabulous! What a great layout with the pink and blue paper, and I love the vertical sentiment on the side. Stunning card, sweet friend! Nice to see you posting more! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love it! Vour coloring is very beautiful!

    Have a great day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and I cherish each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...